- Father God. There is pain in my heart and I feel
– That I don’t belong
– That no-one sees me as special
– That no-one will look after me
- Today I choose to forgive all those who contributed to me feeling this pain, in particular [Name who he shows you]
- I repent of judging them and break agreement with the judgements I made.
- Please heal my heart, show me the truth, show me your-self and how you love me, walk with me, treasure me and provide for me.
- Holy Spirit please show me where I behave like an orphan.
[Pause to Hear]
- I confess that I have behaved like an orphan in the following ways
[Add what he has shown you]
and I ask for your forgiveness
- I repent of believing the devil’s lie that I am alone.
I break my agreement with the Orphan Spirit
- I choose to receive and believe your truth that
– I am adopted as your son/daughter (Romans 8:15)
– You will not leave me as an orphan (John 14:18)
– Your Holy Spirit will dwell in me forever as a witness to my adoption (Rom 8).
Encountering The Father’s Love 2020